- with integrated electronic for wireless data communication
- combinable with existing 36 365 000 docking station
- wall mounted
- 86 x 73 x 42 mm
- reset switch
- status indicatior (LED)
- stand alone/maximum configuration
- one-to-one connection
- with safety cut-off mechanism (1 user)
- safety shutdown in case of connection loss
- connection cable set for data communication and power supply (5 m each)
- CE approved
- Bluetooth transmitter power supply: 12 V
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on used
materials and walls between transmitter and receiver
- requires Base Unit Box 2.0 (36 397 000) or Base Unit Box 4.0 (26 374 000) – to be ordered separately
- Bluetooth-enabled device (Bluetooth V2.1 or higher) necessary
- System requirements
\noperating system: as of release 2.3.3
\npixel density: 160 dpi minimum
\ndisplay resolution: 320 x 470 pixels per inch
\niPod touch 4/5, iPhone 4/5, iPad/ iPad mini**
\nApple operating system: as of release iOS 6.0 and above
\nMobile devices and GROHE SPA F-digital deluxe App*** are not included in delivery and have be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.
\n* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
\n** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
\n*** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.